"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." Winnie the Pooh

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Herb Garden-ing

This was by far my best lunch break so far. Reason number 17 or so of why I'm happy to work so close to home. Melissa had to head back to school so as a last hoorah we decided to plant my herb garden. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to gardening, but I do know that I like cooking with herbs and I enjoy the feeling of dirt under my fingernails. Also, herbs are supposedly easy to keep alive. I found these cute little seed pellets that come in their own portable green house and since it was too early to find anything leafy to just put in my window box, I decided starting from the beginning sounded like an adventure. Here's to growing something edible and keeping it alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment